Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Waterfalls Hike

Ben and I went about three weeks ago (Sorry! I am so far behind on updating this!!) on a hike on the Columbia River Gorge area. It was a beautiful day. We had two friends from Washington DC visiting as well as our good friend Kent and his roommates dog, Loki, along for the hike! Enjoy!



Multnomah Falls.












































Here is Ben and I at the top of Multnomah Falls.









We stopped for lunch on our next hike. We had a beautiful view of the Three Falls while we were eating our Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.























































































Ponytail Falls. The hiking trail goes right under the waterfall. Its a beautiful unique view of a waterfall!

































A view of the Columbia River. We are on the Oregon side and Washington State is just across the river.







Here is Horsetail Falls. The last stop on our hike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! I've been checking out your blog to see what you have been up to. Thanks for sharing. Love,Mom(Ben's mom)

hillary said...

AHH. I totally have a similar picture with me in front of Multnomah Falls. Good times. ;)