This used to be the worlds tallest Sitka spruce tree until lightning hit it recently. It was more than 700 years old!
Here I am standing under another Sitka spruce tree!
This is Ben and I trying to show just HOW big the tallest tree was!
I am sitting under part of the top of the Sitka tree that broke off.
Of course, we HAD to stop and get fresh cherries!!! :)
Heres the crew at Seaside.
We're standing near the Lewis and Clark monument. This is where they ended their journey out to the coast.
Next, we ventured down to Cannon Beach.
Ben's good friend, Dave, got married here at this park a year or more ago. When Ben and I came to the wedding, we sat in this tree branch for a picture. We were very sad to see that the tree branch had broken off but we still got our picture taken here again!
The rest of the pictures are all from the BEAUTIFUL Cannon Beach!! Enjoy!
1 comment:
what gorgeous pictures!!! there's nothing like the oregon coast.
Post a Comment